YOUR WORD IS YOUR BOND

BY

AN ANZAC’S GREAT GRANDSON

Handshakes, promises, commitments.  Are they what they used to be? 
 
Remember the spirit of pride and loyalty that made Australia so great? 
 
Remember when we used to “shake on it”?

Would our ancestors be proud of us today?  Would they be proud of you? 
 
On Anzac Day we share a common pride in Australia, not just a pride of young men that went to war but a pride of our nation and the values that shaped us and what so many of those young men felt about the future.  Well the future is here.  We are in the future now in 2013.
 
My great grandfather, Arthur, fought at Gallipoli and I’m proud of that.  I know what sort of a man he was and the values he had.  I try to uphold those values today in all aspects of my life and if you know us at VZ Real Estate I hope you’ll agree that our word is our bond.
 
Test Us!
 

Old – Fashioned values at  VZ Real Estate
 
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upgraded Online Property Advertisements

Why Auctioning Your Property is a HUGE Mistake

Danger for first-home buyers